Friday, November 8, 2013

French Sunset

 Hey! It's been a long time to post something :( and i am really sorry about that but i promise that i will post more often!!  First of all i wanna tell ya that my everyday changed cause i live in France for a while, beacause of my university's program. That means that i'm an Erasmus Student and i'm really excited about that. A lot of things happened in my life those last months and i have to tell ya a lot. This photoshoot has taken from a wonderfull place and this is the most wonderfull sunset in he world!! haha.. So here i'll leave ya for a while, 'till my next post. Hope you like it!
see ya soon
xx





I'm wearing
 Dress-boots:Zara/scarf:(wanna be)byAlexander McQueen/Jean jacket:Sarah Lawrence/ Sunglasses:Vintage

photos: Kyriaki Kyprioti

No comments:

Post a Comment